- 【3 YEARS WARRANTY! REGISTER your wireless meat thermometer after purchase and INCREASE YOUR WARRANTY COVERAGE FROM 1 YEAR TO 3 YEARS: A brand-new sensor probe will be provided if your probe experience temperature reading problems, free of charge! Just contact us at 877-515-7797!
- Hands-Free Monitor: Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temps up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- Hassle-Free Setup: No synch required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCDs both food and oven temps and timer for the most intuitive experience; Back-lit for use in low light condition
- USDA Preset Temperature Settings: BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for nine types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Durable and Accurate Probes: Grilling thermometer features food-grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires can withstand up to 716°F
The temperature readings are available in Fahrenheit and Celsius, and it has been programmed with the USDA temperatures for a range of different meats, for example, poultry and ground poultry, sheep, hamburger and ground hamburger, pork, veal, and fish. The LCD is additionally illuminated, giving convenience in obscurity.
Just as offering the pre-set projects for different meats, the TP20 is additionally programmed with five USDA endorsed ‘doneness’ levels. Even though this makes it simple for you to cook your meat to these inclinations, regardless of whether Rare or Well Done, you may need to try marginally as it might be that these doneness levels may under-or over-cook to some degree to your inclinations.
There is a clock, and you can set the caution when cooking, so when the nourishment arrives at the necessary temperature, the thermometer will signal and blaze. There is the alternative to either stand the thermometer up or snare on the stove entryway, and when it is killed, it stores its temp and clock settings.
CE confirmed FCC ensured and ROHS affirmed, the temperature range of the TP20 is 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C) with a precision of +1.8°F (+1°C), and the test and wire can withstand a temperature of 716°F. (380°C).
Wireless Meat Thermometer Mini Buying Guide
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Meat Thermometer
A good thermometer helps you eliminate all the guesswork and cook food perfectly every time. ThermoPro TP20 is equipped with dual-probe technology, enable you to monitor two kinds of meat or use one sensor as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. With a receiver range of up to 300 feet away that will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to check on your food physically!
- Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
- Certifications: FCC certified, CE certified, ROHS approved probe
- Power: 4 AAA batteries (included)
ThermoPro TP20 Features:
- Dual probe technology, monitor two different types of meat or one meat and the grill/oven/smoker temp.
- No Synch Required! Simple interface and setup, ready to use the right of the box.
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground
- Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb, and Fish).
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done).
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Timer and temperature settings are saved when the unit is powered off.
- Splash-proof receiver; Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip; Rubber sleeve case.
- The transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand.
- Large backlit LCD makes nighttime grilling easy.
Accuracy is about the most important thing for any meat thermometer. You would prefer not to have your food undercooked or overcooked, so the more precise the readings, the more robust is the adornment.
If you live in a large house, you’ll want to get a remote meat thermometer with the broadest range conceivable. You ought to likewise take note that the range given for any specific remote thermometer is the greatest, and can be influenced by physical obstruction, for example, dividers.
When purchasing remote meat thermometers, do check the toughness of the tests as well as can be expected to withstand high temperatures degrees or more and have similarly strong links that won’t dissolve when they’re presented to the warmth of a grill or flame broil.