- 70%pvc 30% Polyester
- Material:PVC,placemats Size :18″X12″(45cmX30cm),table runner size: 70.86*12 inch(180x30cm)
- Simple, but exquisite design, Eco-friendly PVC materials. Great colors, Prefect additions for your dinner table.
- Washable,non-fading,non-stain, Not mildew, Wipe Clean,wearproof, dries very quickly.
- Stylish placemats would be the right decoration and life quality of your home, dining hall, kitchen, hotel, and business office.
- All placemats are cut by hand and maybe one or two inches error. It will not affect daily use. All placemats come with U’Artlines label and package way.
Our products are manufactured with the utmost attention to quality, detail, and value. The product by U’Artlines is all Restaurant quality, Long-lasting, Excellent value, creative patterns, and high functionality.
- These placemats are weaved out of PVC fiber, so they are NOT water tight and NOT spill proof mat.
- Heat resistant and durable: Highest heat-resisting temperature can amount to 150°F that is 65℃, please DO
- NOT use it exceed the temperature.
- Washable: Easy to clean. Stains wash off, and it dries very quickly.
- Material: 70% PVC+30%Polyester
1. Cleaned with water and dry under the shade.
2.No machine wash or disinfected with microwaves.
3.no No more washed repeatedly.
4. Easy clean with a wet cloth or rinse with little cleaner would make them look as new.
5. When you meet Crease Problem, please soak it into warm water and take it out, and put some massive thing on it, then the Crease will disappear.
Natural color and perfect texture.
Focus on detail of product, every piece of placemats have passed at least three times of QC testing to offer you the most quality placemats set.
We love how a long table runner adds drama, unifying centerpieces with the rest of the table. Our collection includes embroidered, natural fiber, and designed runners that blend and match. One of our architects’ preferred thoughts is to put different runners over the width of the table, making a “placemat for two” for inverse visitors to share. Picture this: If you have three visitors for each table side, position three runners over the table, making six spots. This carries us to this bit of persuasion—analysis and plays with table materials, and you never need to set a similar table twice.