- DIMMABLE LED MIRROR: This LED-backlit mirror light is dimmable, controlled with a power switch. Touch the power switch button for 3 seconds to change light intensity from normal to brightest.
- Wall Switch Control: Both buttons have memory functions. The next time the mirror is turned on, it will remain the same as the last time it was turned off. It is recommended to use a wall switch to control the mirror light and defogger ON/OFF to save energy.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The power switch and anti-fog switch are separate control, anti-fog according to need to open and close, safe, and energy-saving. The built-in anti-fog function means no need to continually treat your mirrors with fog-free spray or rinse them multiple times per shower.
- HIGH QUALITY & LONG ENDURANCE: LED lifetime: 50,000 hours (Using the mirror 3 hours a day means it will last 45 Years). With silvered reflection layer, copper-free & environmentally friendly. IP54 waterproof rating ensures safe lighting in wet bathroom environments.
- PACKAGING & ACCESSORIES: The mirror comes with customized packaging to protect the mirror in all aspects. It has passed all tests, including drop tests, impact tests, extensive pressure tests, etc. Screws and plugs included.
Keonjinn has been committed to helping simplify busy lifestyles by providing consumers with quality bath and kitchen products. We strive to inspire and motivate people with a simplistic and practical design that can enhance the quality of life. We encourage you to experience the Keonjinn difference and live more comfortably.
This built-in anti-fogging function means no need to continually treat your mirrors with fog-free spray or rinse them multiple times per shower.
Simply touch the round button for 3 seconds to change light intensity from normal to brightest.
LED lifetime: 50,000 hours,copper-free materials are used with silvered reflection layer.
Two installation methods, which can be installed horizontally or vertically according to your needs.
Smart LED Mirror Mini Buying Guide
After deciding the amount you might want to invest, there are a few things you need to make sure about. Here is a rundown of few factors that will help you have an away from which mirror to purchase.
How Do You Install a Smart LED Mirror In Bathroom?
In case you’re a helpful DIY property holder, installing a LED bathroom mirror is moderately direct, and a brief period is expending. In any case, If you’re not knowledgeable about necessary electrical wiring or lighting installation, counsel a neighborhood circuit repairman for installation for help.
Essential Steps to Install a Smart LED Mirror:
- Power Source: Installing new light switch and electrical outlet box (see video model beneath) – Or run power from your current Vanity Light – and fish electrical wiring from smart LED mirror behind the wall and associate with that power source.
- Light Switch: Install a different light switch with worked in dimmer50 Lb. Least “Wire” Wall Hooks – Spaced equitably for width and stature, and per maker’s directions.
Smart LED mirrors arrive in an assortment of ways, with the most widely recognized ones being round, oval, rectangular, and square. Rectangular and square smart LED mirrors are famous and adaptable as the shapes supplement a tiled wall or a square suite.
On the off possibility that you want a casual look, round bathroom smart LED mirrors will be ideal for you since they help to add delicate quality to the bathroom wall, which typically has hard surfaces and mathematical lines. A round smart LED mirror will likewise leave a higher amount of the barrier presented you need to flaunt the wallpaper behind.
The size of the smart LED mirror that you buy is determined by the person using it, the size of the bathroom and the size of the divider that you need to put the smart LED mirror on. As a rule, the edges of the LED mirror should arrive at a foot above and beneath—the eye-line of whoever utilizes it. A taller smart LED mirror is in every case better, however, because the additional tallness gives more review edges and gives one a feeling of the room.
On the off chance that you have a double sink, you might need to get a large smart LED mirror that ranges over the full width or hangs two separate jazzy LED mirrors. You can buy an intelligent LED mirror that fits the whole divider, and this will cause a little bathroom to feel a lot greater while likewise including a feeling of extravagance.
Force, Brightness and Color Temperature of the LEDs
Some smart LED mirrors are more brilliant than others, and this is, for the most part, to do with the force rating. The higher the score, the more vitality that the bulbs devour, however, this additionally makes them more splendid and, along these lines, will light you up better for a more detailed reflection.
Color temperature has to do with the color of the LED light range, and the decision here is down to personal inclination. There are warm white LEDs, cool white LEDs, and all these are given on a Kelvin scale. On the off possibility that you incline moving yellowish light, go for the lower color temperatures of beneath 4000K. In any case, if you like whiter light, search for a smart LED mirror whose temperature surpasses 4500K.
Some smart LED mirrors come with a built-in dimming function that lets you modify the LED bulb brilliance yield for various employments. It is an urgent accommodation highlight that additionally empowers you to change by the splendor that is simpler for your eyes. Guarantee to get a smart LED mirror with these functions, even though you can likewise install an external dimmer at an additional expense.
There are various kinds of switches for these smart LED mirrors, and these include touch buttons, sensors, and wall switches. Touch buttons and sensors are more comfortable to utilize, are strategically located on the smart LED mirror surface, and can have multipurpose use. It makes them somewhat better than wall switches.
Some smart LED mirrors are built using copper and lead to make their intelligent surfaces, and such components are harmful to nature and you on the off chance that you come into contact with them. Accordingly, it is better to go for smart LED mirrors that are copper and sans lead.
Simplicity of Installation
Most smart LED mirrors to come with mounting equipment and screws that make the installation procedure simple for you. In any case, some like the DIYHD require at any rate two individuals and a circuit repairer for hardwiring it to the AC gracefully. When buying a LED smart LED mirror, you should remember this because eventually, simple to install a smart LED mirror is, in every case, better.
Smart Touch smart LED mirrors are beautiful gadgets that make the way toward putting on cosmetics, combing your hair, and grooming, considerably more comfortable. Using this buying guide, you’ll have the option to find the ideal Smart Touch smart LED mirror for yourself!