- ✪SWIVELING DESIGN HOURGLASS: The two-layer rotation shows different variations. Rotate the angle you like and put it where you want it.
- ✪Hourglass Size: 10×8.5 inch. The glass is sealed so it will not leak or suffer the effects of moisture under normal usage conditions.
- ✪30 MINUTES OF WORK – These elegant yet sturdy sand timers make it easy to track your work, measure your progress, and prevent burnout with a time out. With half an hour of work, you can stay focused and productive for longer.
- ✪Gift and Home Decoration: Sending gifts for families, friends, kids, Birthday, Wedding, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and all other festivals.
- ✪DOUBLE PACKAGED: Arrives carefully packaged to ensure you receive it in perfect condition.Guarantee: We will supply friendly after-sale service, free replacement if any shipping broken. 100% customer satisfaction and quality guarantee.
By using carefully calculated amounts of sand:
The hourglass is sometimes referred to as a sand clock or a sandglass. Like other timepieces, it needs to be correctly adjusted. The hourglass creator must test the instrument and calibrate it to gauge the right period.
Numerous components add to the capacity of an hourglass to precisely gauge time. The sort and nature of sand are critical. It must have a rate of the stream that does not sway. Sand that is too coarse will erode the glass, in the long run making the neck excessively enormous. Most significant is the proportion of the neck (the gap, or cylinder) width to the distance across the sand particles.
Here are the other variables that influence the precision of an hourglass:
- The sum or volume of sand utilized.
- The size and edge of the glass bulbs
The nature of the sand or granular material. It must be elegant, dry, and reliably framed so it can stream easily.
(A few substances utilized in the past were fine grain sand, powdered eggshells, and powdered marble.)
The width of the neck
A tight seal so no dampness can get into the chambers. Moisture can add weight to the sand or stop up the neck.
A level and level surface on which to rest the hourglass
Regardless we utilize the hourglass to monitor time. Think about its numerous utilizations for cooking and for making diversions!