- ALL-PURPOSE NAKIRI KNIFE: The classic 7-inch kitchen knife is flexible for all kinds of heavy-duty preps, like slicing, dicing, chopping, and mincing. A genuinely all-around cooking knife is comfortable to re-sharpen, clean, and maintain.
- ULTRA SHARP EDGE: The blade of PAULIN knives is made of German 5Cr15Mov stainless steel (not real Damascus) with 56+ hardness. The razor-sharp cutting edge allows you to cut foods effortlessly. All the world-renowned cutlery brands, including ZWIILL, W-M-F, and SHUN, adopt the same steel, which is rustproof and durable for long time use.
- ERGONOMICALLY HANDLE: The ergonomics shape perfect balances the handle, and the thin blade at the pinch point ensures the ease of movement. The soft pakkawood handle is integrated with the Japanese nakiri knife’s blade, creating a comfortable grip.
- WAVE PATTERN: The particular waved pattern is strikingly beautiful, like a Damascus knife. It decreases food friction and makes the vegetable knife easy to clean and maintain.
- ELEGANT GIFT: This meat vegetable chef knife is the best gift with beautiful packing for Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day! We Offer 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK policy. PAULIN provides a lifetime against defects in material and artistry.
This 7” nakiri knife is forged from German stainless steel (5Cr15Mov – the best blade material for most of the kitchen blades). The high carbon makes the meat and vegetable blade higher hardness (HRC 56+ ), more grounded durability, better erosion opposition, effective execution, and long working life.
Exactness producing designing makes the steel increasingly unadulterated and stable, lessening the edge dull or dull. PAUDIN blade knife can deal with all kitchen errands, cleaving, cutting, mincing, and dicing. It is reasonable for vegetables, organic products, meats, and different fixings. Pakka wood handle is agreeable, non-slip, and straightforward to control.
Extremely Sharp and Durable
Made of premium German High Carbon Stainless steel (1.4116/5Cr15MoV), the Japanese style cooking knife has solid execution and robust life. The exactness forged blade has a high capacity of hostile to erosion, against rust, and stain-safe. With 15-degree bleeding edge and extraordinary hardness of HRC56+, this ultra-sharp knife fulfills each cut and cut.
The ergonomic shape empowers unrivaled control and the ideal harmony between the agreeable handle and the flimsy blade, guaranteeing simplicity of development. The handle of this meat blade is made of non-slip pakka wood to ensure security, successfully lessen weakness brought about by delayed use. The high thickness of the luxurious Pakkawood handle is oilproof and against erosion.
With the wide blade of the ax and the versatility of the chef’s knife, it is an essential tool for precision preps work at home kitchen and restaurant. PAUDIN nakiri knife can handles all ingredients, like vegetables, fruits, and meats. And work on many tasks like slicing thin or thick, cutting large or small cubes.
- Most importantly- to avoid rust, it should be wiped dry.
- Dish detergent can be used.
- Hand wash recommends – no dishwasher.
- Do not cut bones with nakiri knife.
- Don’t use the knife as a can opener.
One of the emerging global brands, PAUDIN has synonymous with superior quality products with a young and very motivated team. The start-up has used innovative technologies to build the highest quality and most appealing design. PAUDIN works with the young talents who shared the brand’s value and vision, then and now, commit to making the customer satisfied.
Nakiri Knife Mini Buying Guide
Nakiri knives have many unique features that attract most homemakers just as professionals. After reading the reviews in the above section, you should think about most of their qualities. Presently we will examine the noteworthy features in detail so you can pick the best Nakiri blade relying upon your prerequisites and inclination.
Cutting Edge Material
Nakiri knives must be fabricated with high carbon treated steel, which is durable, needs less upkeep, and are anything but difficult to hone. Different blades made of low carbon steel get dull inside a brief timeframe and destroy quicker contrasted with Nakiri cutting edges.
Length of The Blade
Other than sharpness and sturdiness, Nakiri knives have higher cutting edges contrasted with different knives. The base time of an advantage in a Nakiri blade is 5 inches. In this way, cleaving gets settled, simple, and safe. We prescribe that you generally check the edge’s length before settling on an obtaining choice.
Completing Quality of the Blade
Nourishment particles stick on an edge with a low-quality completion. Nonetheless, most Nakiri knives are pounded completed with the goal that none of the nourishment particles can hold to its side while cleaving. It is the reason you should check the completion while acquiring a Nakiri blade. On the off chance that you need to appreciate cleaving time, you need a knife with a typical end, and a Nakiri knife can offer you precisely this.
The length and sharpness of a blade matter a lot. However, you can’t avoid the importance of the handle. A comfortable grip should be your first and foremost inclination if you are searching for another blade. Nakiri blades offer you an original grip so you can hold them with complete parity and wellbeing.
Estimated in Rockwell, hardness means that the blade doesn’t have a fragile edge that can break down the middle if it slips from your grip. A Rockwell hardness of 62 or more is viewed as extreme, and we would suggest that you stay with this.
Bleeding Edge Angle
Low angle means sharp cuts. On the off chance that you need exactness, proficiency, and accuracy, at that point, you should consistently decide on a Nakiri blade with little compromising, between 8 to 12 degrees. Nonetheless, we prescribe you adhere to an edge you are comfortable with because, as we expressed prior, a low angle means sharpness. To handle extraordinary sharpness, you need ability and practice.