- CLASSIC MOUSE TRAP GAMEPLAY: Do you remember playing the Mouse Trap game when you were a child? Introduce your kids to classic Mouse Trap gameplay
- FUN AND EXCITING KIDS’ BOARD GAME: Scurry to the finish! This fun kids’ board game challenges players to get their mouse around the gameboard without getting trapped
- BUILD THE MOUSETRAP: Take turns to build the Mouse Trap while moving around the gameboard. Use the trap to capture opponents’ mice
- DON’T GET TRAPPED: Try to be the last uncaptured mouse on the Mouse Trap gameboard to win
- GAME FOR 2 TO 4 PLAYERS: This fun board game is for 2 to 4 players; it’s a great game for boys and girls ages six and up
Run, little mice, run! Many people played this board game as kids, and new generations can enjoy classic gameplay with the Mouse Trap game. Players move their mouse pawn around the gameboard, gathering cheddar wedges and building the engaging and insane Mouse Trap contraption… however, don’t get caught! The objective is to trap other players’ mouse pawns in the snare while attempting to be the last player left. Kids and guardians can enjoy heaps of chuckles while playing this board game together. Hasbro Gaming and every related term are trademarks of Hasbro.
Construct a superior mousetrap? We challenge you. Usually, the article is to trap mice in the mousetrap, while abstaining from getting caught. By rolling the kick the bucket, you continue around the game board, gathering cheddar pieces and building a mousetrap a little bit at a time. When complete, you set the wheels moving, so to speak, to attempt to catch the restriction’s mice.
However, this is no standard snare. With this contraption you start by turning the wrench, that pivots the apparatuses, that push the switch, that moves the shoe, that kicks the container, that sends the ball down the stairs and into the drain, that prompts the bar that discharges a subsequent shot, that falls through the bath and onto the springboard, that launches the jumper into the washtub, that makes the enclosure fall and- – whew!- – ideally, catch a mouse.
Hasbro Mouse Trap Game
Snap the trap and win at Mousetrap! Run through the maze as Sneakers Mouse, Nacho Mouse, or Pepper Mouse turns on the mushy spinner. At the point when one of your companions’ mouse is in the gooey trap territory, and you arrive on the correct space, you have an opportunity to get them in the wacky trap made of Hungry Hippo and Girafalaff contraptions. Continue running and hastening until somebody gets captured. In case you’re the first to trap a mouse, you win!
Mousetrap and every single related character are trademarks of Hasbro.
Game incorporates 3 game load up pieces, 3 mouse figures, cardboard spinner, cheddar wedge spinner and base, tub, stepping stool, tree trunk, banana branch, cheddar wedge slide, boot, branch, teeter-totter log, tree leaves, trap, Hungry Hippo, Elefun, Jock Croc, Chasin’ Cheeky and Giraffalaff figures, 2 marbles and guidelines.