- ZERO CALORIE & SUGAR-FREE: Monk Zero is the perfect 1:1 sugar substitute made from our proprietary blend of non-GMO Monkfruit and non-GMO Erythritol. Better ingredients mean cleaner, better tasting product, no bitter aftertaste.
- KETO-FRIENDLY: The perfect sugar alternative approved for all diets. Gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, sugar-free.
- TASTES, BAKES, COOKS LIKE SUGAR: Finally, you can cut the sugar from your diet without sacrificing the taste of the treats you love. Make sugar free cookies, cakes, brownies, ice cream, and more. The possibilities are endless…
- SPECIAL DIET? NO PROBLEM: Monk Zero is the perfect all-natural sweetener that is gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, keto-approved, and even tooth-friendly.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We want you to be happy with your purchase! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, send it back for a full refund.
Monk Fruit Sweetener Mini Buying Guide
What is Monk Fruit Sweetener?
Monk fruit sweetener is extracted from monk fruit.
The monk fruit is also known as Luo Han Guo or “Buddha fruit.” It’s a little round fruit developed in Southeast Asia.
This fruit has been utilized for a considerable length of time in conventional Chinese prescription, yet the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) didn’t endorse its utilization as a sweetener until 2010. The sweetener is made by evacuating the seeds and skin of the fruit and pulverizing it to gather the juice, which is then dried into a concentrated powder.
Monk fruit contains common sugars, for the most part, fructose and glucose. Be that as it may, not at all like in many fruits, the natural sugars in monk fruit aren’t answerable for its sweetness. Instead, it gets its extraordinary sweetness from one of a kind cancer prevention agents called mogrosides.
During handling, mogrosides are isolated from the crisp squeezed juice. In this manner, monk fruit sweetener doesn’t contain fructose or glucose. Given this concentrate perhaps 100–250 times better than table sugar, numerous makers blend monk fruit sweetener with other regular items, for example, inulin or erythritol, to diminish the power of the sweetness. Monk fruit concentrate is currently utilized as an independent sweetener, a fixing in nourishment and beverages, a flavor enhancer, and a part of sweetener mixes.
Potential Health Benefits
- A specific type of mogroside called mogroside V is the main component of the priest’s natural product sugar.
- It contains over 30% of the item and is answerable for its sweetness.
- Studies demonstrate that the mogrosides have cancer prevention agents and mitigating properties.
- Thus, they may offer health benefits.
Benefits of Monk Zero
- The Perfect 1:1 Sugar Replacement
- Zero Calorie
- Zero Net Carbs
- Zero Glycemic Index
- Does Not Cause Tooth Decay
- Vegan, Non-GMO
- Cookes, Tastes, and Bakes Like Sugar
For what Reason is Sugar so Bad?
Consuming sugar has many adverse side effects, with almost no positives other than sweet things taste great and fulfill us. Sugar spikes blood glucose levels, which after some time, can prompt heftiness and other tricky maladies. It additionally advances tooth rot, causes vitality crashes, quickens maturing, and can adversely influence intellectual capacities.
Priest Zero takes care of each one of those issues!
Imagine a scenario where you could have it both ways, actually, without the blame of rampage spending on carbs. Enter Monk Zero, a 1:1 sugar substitute with all the taste and none of the calories. It very well may be utilized by anybody to supplant sugar anyplace you would regularly use it: cooking, preparing, sweetening drinks, and so forth.
What is Monk Fruit?
Monkfruit, or known by the other name “lo Han Guo,” is a little melon local to China. It’s multiple times sweeter than sugar, yet has almost none of the calories, has zero effect on glucose levels, and no terrible side effects. This healthy sweetener is ideal for low-carb diets and in general, wellbeing cognizant individuals.