- Ultra-sharp Japanese Stainless steel blade.
- Ergonomic design works in right or left hand.
- Not for children – super sharp!
- Dishwasher safe – hand wash recommended.
Made entirely of stainless steel, the Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler will bring you many compliments. Creating restaurant-style introductions couldn’t be simpler. Add flash to plates of mixed greens and credibility to Asian dishes with thick, beautiful pieces of vegetables. Spruce up treats with julienned apple, lemon and orange strips, or even chocolate. Make exemplary looking vegetables – from shoestring potatoes to sautéed zucchini. Picked “Best Gadget” by a few national paper and magazine nourishment editors. Incorporates cutting edge defender.
Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler with Blade Protector
The Julienne Peeler makes uniform fragments of small, dainty portions of nourishment. For the most part, you would utilize the peeler for carrots. However, it can likewise be used with different veggies like zucchinis, beets, or other firm vegetables/organic products. Julienne cut is utilized for uniform appearance for sautés, improving embellishments, and enliven cooking times.
Julienne Peeler Review Mini Buying Guide
Undoubtedly, both of these utensils are great. However, they have different functions and outcomes. So, let’s compare these two gadgets about their service, usage, and issue.
Usefulness: As the name states, a julienne peeler is a peeler that can make juliennes. It is straight, short, and not bendable. Then again, a spiralizer can make long noodles. Both of these tools use sharp blades. A julienne peeler can cut almost anything, regardless of how hard it is and how huge it is. However, with a spiralizer, you need to ensure that the vegetable fits into the gadget. On the off chance that it’s too enormous, at that point, you need to slice it, which takes up time.
Usage: Both of these tools are easy to use. However, with regards to cleaning, we choose the julienne peeler over the other one. A julienne peeler is also simpler to use, and you can never turn out badly with it. We also feel that over the long haul, this peeler can survive than the spiralizer.
Result: The results are completely different. On the off chance that you desire to finely cut vegetables for your salad or side dish, at that point go with a julienne peeler. Then again, on the off chance that you are longing for a solid spaghetti, at that point a spiralizer is progressively best.
How to Use a Julienne Peeler
Sometimes using a julienne peeler can be tricky. Here, we will cover some of the critical aspects of using this fantastic kitchen contraption.
- Stage One: Wash and set up your vegetables. For carrots, you have to cut the closures and strip them. For cucumbers, you can leave the skin on or expel it. For better surface and shading, it’s ideal to utilize cucumbers with skin.
- Stage Two: To abstain from cutting your fingers, get your veggie firmly, and ward off your fingers. Position the julienne peeler at the highest point of the veggie. Press it down while sliding. Rehash this procedure until the vegetable turns out to be little. You can cut the remains and use it for stews and servings of mixed greens.
- Stage Three: We prescribe that you should utilize your juliennes as quickly as time permits to keep it from staining. On the off chance that you don’t use it promptly, at that point, you can place it in a plastic holder and store it in the fridge. You may likewise sprinkle some lemon juice to maintain a strategic distance from any staining.
- Stage Four: When done, make a point to clean your julienne peeler altogether. All the flotsam and jetsam between every tooth ought to be wiped out. A toothpick can be handy, as well. However, some peelers are protected from washing in the dishwasher. Make sure to check this in your manual.
Both of these julienne peelers are an absolute necessity have for your kitchen. There is no better method to make flawless potato shoestrings or zucchini strings than with a julienne peeler. Culinary specialists have been using these for a long while, so it’s just sensible that you ought to as well.