- Strips kale, collard greens, chard, and herb leaves from stems in seconds
- Works well with woody herbs like oregano, rosemary, thyme, and tarragon
- Easy handheld ‘insert and pull’ design, perfect for making kale chips and other healthy snacks in minutes
- Curved edge doubles as an herb and greens chopper for faster meal preparation
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
De-leaf in a flash with the Chef’n Kale, Chard, Collard Greens, and Herb Stripper. Strip kale, collards, chard, and herb leaves from stems in seconds with this correctly necessary kitchen apparatus. This leaf-molded device functions admirably with woody herbs like oregano, rosemary, thyme, tarragon, and is ideal for making kale chips and other substantial snacks. The handheld design is anything but difficult to utilize; insert the stem, and draw through the gap. After use, pop this herb and greens stripper in the top rack of your dishwasher for a fast and bother free cleanup. Pick sharp, simple to-utilize kitchen utensils that are based on classy design, new technologies, and the confided in reputation of Chef’n.
Useful things come in little bundles, and the LooseLeaf is no exception. This handy instrument takes leaves from stems in seconds and deals with everything from kale to thyme. Helping you eat more advantageous, make nourishment more delectable, and saving you, well, time.
Herbed Rice Salad
- Vinaigrette: 2 cups additional virgin olive oil, ½ cup balsamic vinegar, ¼ cup lemon juice, six green onions including tops (minced), ½ cup fresh minced parsley, 1 tsp minced garlic, 2 tsp. Sugar, Salt, and Pepper.
- Plate of mixed greens: 6 green onions minced, 3 cups naturally minced herbs (basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, thyme and so on), 1 cup shredded sharp white cheddar cheese, 2 cups cooked new green peas (or frozen-defrosted and uncooked), ¼ cup walnuts (broiled), springs of similar herbs above and fresh, consumable blooms or microgreens.
- Preparation: Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette and add salt and pepper to taste. Speed to blend and save. Combine shredded white cheddar cheese, new cut herbs, and green onions with cooked peas. Hurl gently to combine. Combine serving of mixed greens with vinaigrette. Garnish with broiled walnuts and herbs.