- AWARD-WINNING AND AMAZON BEST-SELLER: Creative Child Magazine “Game of the Year” award in 2016! Ran out of stock earlier this year, but BACK IN STOCK now!
- SIMPLE AND HILARIOUS FUN: Pick a card, read it out loud, and then quickly write down two answers you think other players will also write. Laugh or cry as you discover whether you were able to match any answers with other players. Find out whose mind is in sync with yours. It may not be who you expect! Easy to learn–begin playing right away. Answers can be as creative as the player’s desire, making this game customizable for any gathering of family, friends, co-workers, and more.
- PERFECT PARTY GAME: for family night, birthday parties, holiday gatherings, vacations, etc. Multi-generational fun for kids, teens, and adults. Great for large or small groups. Fast-paced, continuous play. Answer topic cards such as: “Foods That are Slimy,” “Things Found in a Glovebox,” and “Hobbies for Rich People.” +++Double Ditto EXPANSION PACK is finally here! Look for it on amazon.
- INCLUDES: 400 category cards, a 15-second timer, score sheets, and instruction card. Ages: 10+; Players: 4 – 10 or more; Play Time: 25 minutes. (**8 and 9-year-olds with strong reading and writing skills may also enjoy playing)
- EVERYONE LOVES IT: Check out our reviews and see how much fun you can have playing Double Ditto!
Double Ditto is a fun party game that will challenge players to be smart and quick. Play with as few as four players, or upwards of at least ten!
Alternate being the Ditto Master by perusing a card so anyone can hear to the gathering. Players at that point have 15 seconds to record two answers that ring a bell. When the time is up, alternate perusing the appropriate responses for all to hear, check off every arrangement that matches another player’s reaction. The object of the game is to record answers you figure different players will compose. Match a solution with another player to score a “ditto!” Match the two solutions and score “double ditto!” Each round is quick-paced and loaded up with comical astonishments. Answers can be as offensive and innovative as a player’s longing, making this game adaptable and an ideal counterpart for any social occasion with loved ones.
Object of the Game
Players should try to come up with answers that they think other players will also write down. Focuses are scored for indistinguishable recording answers from other players. Repulsive responses can regularly coordinate the reactions of other hostile players!
Every player gets a score sheet. Players will take turns being the card peruser, also known as the Ditto Master. The Ditto Master takes a classification card from the stack and peruses it for all to hear to the gathering. When the card has been read, the Ditto Master flips the 15-second clock.
Suppose the First Card is “Types of cheeses.”
Every player, including the Ditto Master, at that point, has 15 seconds to write down two answers that come to mind rapidly. For this card, “Types of cheeses,” arrangements may incorporate cheddar, brie, swiss, string, provolone, rotten, and so forth.
With the Ditto Master going first, players at that point take turns perusing their answers to the gathering. At the point when a reply is read, whatever other players that have a coordinating solution should state “Likewise” and check that answer off.
For example, if the answer read is “cheddar,” everyone who wrote “cheddar,” including the person who read it, should say “Ditto” and cross it off their sheet. If no one else wrote “cheddar,” it does not get crossed off.
Continue around the group allowing each person to read their answers out loud and each person to cross off matching solutions (“ditto’s”). The answers not crossed off on each player’s sheet should answer that no other player wrote down. The player to the left of the Ditto Master becomes the next Ditto Master and begins the next turn by reading a new card from the stack.
About the Game
Double Ditto is a fun party game that will challenge players to be smart and quick. The object of the game is to write down answers you figure different players will write. Match a solution with another player to score a “ditto!” Match the two arrangements and score “double ditto!”
Each round is quick-paced and loaded up with silly astonishments. Answers can be as offensive or imaginative as player’s craving, making this game adaptable and an ideal game for any social event with loved ones. Suggested for a very long time ten and up (might be played by eight and 9-year-olds relying upon their perusing and composing ability level).
- Play with as few as four players, or as many as ten or more.
- Take turns being the Ditto Master by reading a card out loud to the group. Example cards may say: “Commands You Teach Your Dog,” “Parts of the Human Body,” “Things You Put on Your Head.”
- Next, players then have 15 seconds to write down two answers that come to mind. For “Things You Put on Your
- Head,” players’ responses might include: headband, visor, sunglasses, shampoo, ice pack, stocking, hoodie, helmet, baseball cap, curlers, and more.
- Once the time is up, take turns reading the answers out loud, crossing off each solution that matches another player’s response.
- Each Round is Filled with Hilarious Surprises.