- DIY your Bracelet: Charms Craft Supplies are great jewelry findings for your clip-on charms, dangle, earrings, bracelet, necklace pendants, keychain, anklet. Includes beautiful unicorns, shells, pearls, meteors, tree of life, angel wings, crosses, Santa Claus, Queen, Crystal, etc.
- DIY Charm Bracelet set comes with 2 Bracelets, 3 Necklace(Random Color). Nineteen metal beads, 18 beads with dangle and ten rainbow beads, four glass beads, and three diamond beads.
- Simple to Use: Unscrew to remove the end cap; after stringing in the beads, screw back the end cap tightly. NO TOOL, NO GLUE, NO MESS.
- Great Gift Idea for Girls: You will receive a Surprise beautiful unicorn box. (It may be a different unicorn, but all is Cute!) making it a great gift item for girls who like DIY accessories. Also, it can be a fun party craft for girls.
- Everything you need in one box: nothing left out, no more running around hardware stores trying to find the supplies kit.
Did we catch your notice when we started talking about DIY charm bracelets making kits because your girls do adore extras? However, you don’t know the hitching floss thought was an incredible right decision? At that point, perhaps they’d favor this pack from monochef that shows you how to make DIY charm bracelets with DIY puffy charms that you make yourself. The unit gives you enough chain and catches to make four stacked DIY charm bracelets, just as enough pliable puffy paint to make about the same number of charms as those have joined.
Whenever you’ve made the four DIY charm bracelets and utilized all the chain, you can even now continue creating charms with the extra puffy paint, making the DIY charm bracelets from the gems chain that you head off to someplace else. When the paint is gone, be that as it may, it merits requesting a legitimate top off since it’s somewhat unique in its equation than the normal sort of puffy paint you’ve seen in monochef stores.
Personalized Diy Charm Bracelets
This jewel set comes with 2 Bracelets, 3 Necklace(Random Color). Nineteen metal beads, 18 beads with dangle and ten rainbow beads, four glass beads, and three diamond beads.
You will find beautiful unicorns, shells, pearls, meteors, tree of life, angel wings, crosses, Santa Claus, Queen, Crystal, etc. With sufficient supplies to make two full bracelets and three necklaces, girls can also make bracelets as gifts for their friends and loved ones.
- Easy-Off, Easy-On
- It is simple to add and change charms.
- Unscrew to remove the end cap
- You are ready to add beads to the bracelet!
- After stringing in the beads, screw back the end cap tightly. NO TOOL, NO GLUE, NO MESS.