- Thirteen attachments for all of your grooming needs: Full-size steel trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose, and ear hair trimmer, three hair trimming guards, three beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush. Unlike the competition, no oil needed to maintain high-quality performance Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes 2x more self-sharpening blades. The steel blades sharpen themselves as they work, resulting in leaves that remain as sharp as day one after two years of use.
- Best selling trimmer from the #1 trimmer brand*
- Unlike the competition, no oil needed to maintain high-quality performance
- Blades and Guards are easy to detach and rinse, For Hair Type: All Hair Types
- The Blade is made out of Metal
Philips Norelco Multigroom Description:
On the off chance that you have a lot of beard hair to handle, this Phillips Norelco Multigroom Series 3000 may be the best beard trimmer for long beards. What causes this case? Everything is considered, with this trimmer long beard-a couple more than pleasing associations;
Philips Norelco has stuffed these 13 associations that you have some incredible options.
Even though you can think about your beard, it is profitable that this item is intended to give an option that is other than beard-cutting. To become clean, a piece of the unprecedented trimmers of Multigroom 3000 is designed to empower you to plan hair, ear hair, and hair on your head at the most elevated point. It is this versatility that genuinely makes an exceptional multi-use item. The front lines of this item are generally intended to do respectable work, which implies that sharp edges are sharp for quite a while even in the wake of purchasing. To come clean, this is a low support item; the bleeding edge ought not to be elusive.