- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL: While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while traveling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE: Contains small parts, not for children under three years. Perfect for anyone seven years and up. 1-8 players.
A yellow cloth banana unzips to reveal 144 lettered tiles. The black letters are engraved into solid plastic tiles that have the feel of heated and cleaned dirt. The full banana case is practically identical to the size of an enormous, however rather imposing, a whole banana, and fits into most handbags and glove compartments.
In this addictive word game, speed wins, not focuses. Race to develop joined words utilizing the entirety of your tiles. At the point when any player uses the whole of their letters, they yell ‘strip!’ and each player takes on another tile – which means everybody needs to revamp their statement network rapidly! BANANAGRAMS is cherished and played by Ellen DeGeneres, Maggie Smith, Jimmy Kimmel, Kelly Clarkson, and that’s just the beginning – head to our site to perceive what they need to state about the game.