- BRUSH WITH BAMBOO: If you care about oral hygiene and environmental safety together, swap your plastic-based toothbrush for a sustainably grown Hello Boo Bamboo Toothbrushes. Our toothbrushes will help you keep your mouth fresh just as long as a regular toothbrush, but help to preserve the environment at the same time. Great for children eight years and older, teenagers and adults.
- A SUSTAINABLE CHOICE: Hello, Boo Toothbrushes are made from 100% natural, Eco-friendly Moso bamboo and have medium nylon bristles which are gentle on your gums and enamel, but useful in cleaning your teeth. Moso bamboo increases can be harvested in just a few short years, naturally repels water, and gone in months after you dispose of, instead of centuries, like
- PANDA FRIENDLY: Moso bamboo is not a source of food for panda bears. The panda bears live in the mountains of central China, which is far away from the areas where we grow Moso bamboo. Also, there is no leaf growth on the first 5 meters of the stem of the Moso bamboo, so the production of Hello Boo Bamboo Toothbrushes is no danger for your loving
- PACK OF 8 TOOTHBRUSHES: It is recommended to change your toothbrush every three months. So, our super saver pack offers two years of toothbrush supply for an individual and great for small to medium sizes families. Everything is packed in an attractive recyclable box which makes it an ideal gift for all your loved once in their birthdays, Christmas and special occasions.
- YOU WILL LOVE YOUR TOOTHBRUSHES: Please note that due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept any returns. However, we are so convinced that you will not only love them, but you will make a difference in the ecological impact of our planet.
Over 4.7 billion plastic toothbrushes around the world and 300 million synthetic brushes in the USA are dumped in landfills and oceans consistently. Plastics take around 1,000 years to disintegrate and release fatal contaminations, so those brushes transform into loads of trash and demolish our water sources.
Along these lines, we all must hand down a greener Earth to our kids and who and what is to come. Yet, how? How about we start it today from your home!
These reliable and 100% biodegradable toothbrushes have ergonomically structured handles produced using Moso bamboo and fueled by medium and BPA Free Nylon bristles. In this way, our toothbrushes are ideal for individuals who care about nature and seek a zero-squander way of life.
We are nearer to our objective of making the Earth an eco-accommodating and brutality free spot. Moso Bamboo is one of the most economic assets on Earth and local to China and Taiwan. It can develop in harmed, and supplements exhausted the dirt, and because of its fast regrowth cycle, it very well may be collected with for all intents and purposes no natural effect. Moso Bamboo isn’t eaten by Giant Pandas, which is likewise a bit of uplifting news for all panda darlings.
Bamboo Toothbrush Review With Mini Buying Guide
This is because of this that bamboo is a popular material for toothbrushes. Due to high consumer curiosity and increasing demand, companies big and small are competing for your business. As toothbrushes are moderately basic builds, it’s the unpretentious contrast that will figure out which one is best for you. We’re here to assist you with getting to the base of bamboo toothbrushes.
Bamboo is a plant that looks like wood yet is a grass. As the quickest developing plant on the planet, bamboo is viewed as an inexhaustible asset, and it recovers rapidly after gather. It additionally doesn’t expect manure to establish. It has incredible solidness and flaunts a superior solidarity to-weight proportion than a block, cement, or wood. Ultimately, this material is biodegradable and decays inside a half year.
Nylon is the most well-known material used to make toothbrush fibers, and bamboo toothbrushes are no particular case. The textures might be milder for those with progressively delicate gums, or they might be coarse. Nylon bristles are not biodegradable.
A less-basic option in contrast to nylon bristles is pig hair. It is biodegradable. However, it is more unpleasant than nylon fibers, and it might hurt your finish or gums on the off chance that you brush forcefully. Plant-based fibers produced using corn and custard are uncommon yet not difficult to discover.
Care And Transfer
Bamboo toothbrushes require somewhat more care to keep up than your regular toothbrush. We prescribe putting away your bamboo toothbrush in a spot where it won’t get wet and even towel-drying the deal with after each utilization. The transfer is another issue. It nullifies the point to hurl a bamboo toothbrush in the junk. For it to be reasonable, bamboo toothbrushes should be treated the soil, reused, or repurposed. If the brush has nylon bristles, those must be expelled, which should be possible with a couple of pincers, before legitimate transfer.
Number of Brushes
Bamboo toothbrushes typically come in packs when bought via online retailers. A pack of four will generally last an individual a year. On the off chance that you have a progressively large family unit, select a package with toothbrushes named with numbers or various hues (either fibers or closures) to separate individual relative’s toothbrushes.
Bamboo Toothbrush Highlights
Charcoal-mixed bristles are a well-known component and extraordinary for brightening your teeth while you brush. Enacted charcoal is a characteristic, safe substance that assimilates tannins and stains brought about by cigarettes, red wine, and espresso. They’ll additionally help terrible battle breath.
Biodegradable packaging is another approach to do your part in decreasing landfill squander. Select a toothbrush that comes in reused or recyclable packaging, or that can be treated the soil after buy.
Neighborhood Squander Laws
Few out of every odd network has similar rules and guidelines when it comes to reusing, fertilizing the soil, and transfer of garbage. A few districts don’t offer manure pickup, putting the onus on the individual or family unit to make one. Some bamboo toothbrushes come in packaging that contains cellophane, which is biodegradable. In any case, there exist reusing programs that aren’t refined enough to separate among cellophane and plastic, making the reusing procedure unessential.